Design #64

| |
Finally I am caught up today! My design today is for Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman was a TV show dating to 1975 or so starring Linda Carter. She was an Amazon woman with super powers. She worked for the Army or Air Force or something like that. Every time her boss was in danger, she would spin around and change into her costume in red, white and blue. She had a tiara, big bracelets that dodged bullets, and a lasso with the power to make you tell her the truth. You can learn more about her here: www.comixconnection.com. And this is also my Friday Wallpaper for you to enjoy!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! But now I'm going to be singing the theme song in my head all night... :)

Alma Hoffmann said...

Oh I know! Me too!!! :-)

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and impressions are important to me. Please take a moment to tell me what you think!