Design #89

| |
Today's famous woman is Mafalda. She is a political comic strip character created by “Argentine cartoonist Joaquín Salvador Lavado (pen name Quino).” Concerned with politics, economics, social justice, environmental issues, and many others, Mafalda's comments were poignant and astute while full of incredible humor. I spent hours reading the books while laughing and not being able to stop. My best friend Angie, can attest to that. I still re-read the books I have and break out in laughter. I love, love Mafalda so much that a dear friend in college nicknamed me Mafalda. The quote, translated in English translates as follows: if you cry because you lost the sun, the tears will not let you see the stars. Enjoy!
Si lloras por haber perdido el Sol, las lágrimas te impedirán ver las estrellas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and impressions are important to me. Please take a moment to tell me what you think!