Design #106

| |
Today's design is based on Journey's Don't Stop Believing song. I listened to it while driving to Iowa today and all I could think about was this scene of the lonely woman and the lonely guy meeting by chance in the midnight train in a room full of smoke and cheap perfume. I kept thinking about that and bought some images to help me with my thoughts. The image of the woman that is faded on the left is from Kristin Smith found here http://www.sxc.hu/photo/539297. The lyrics are:
Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere
A singer in a smoken room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on
Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and impressions are important to me. Please take a moment to tell me what you think!