Design #117

| |
Today has been a long day. Getting ready for 6 classes is no picnic, preparing materials for tomorrow's BUS EXPO is no walk in the park, submitting the conference session participants with all of the abstracts for my panel session at SECAC 2010 in October is no sight seeing drive, and finally trying to put together my annual Mother's Day gift is, well you get the idea right? I have been busy today and it looks like very busy weeks are coming my way. But enough of my whining! hehehe… I want to continue posting daily designs. So in the middle of the day I went outside, saw these totally not planted by us but faithful tulips that grace my front yard every year and I thought, you girls deserve to be photographed! So I did! Took the photo that is! Hehehe... Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and impressions are important to me. Please take a moment to tell me what you think!