Design #175

| |
For June 24th. Well, if you have been coming to this blog for a while now, you must realize that I am partial to photographing flowers. Not sure why. Maybe it's because I find them to be strange little creatures who adamantly refuse to stay alive when somebody puts them in my care. Or maybe it is because I find them to be engaging in the sense that there are lots of details when one looks at them. Or maybe it's because unfortunately I have developed allergies to a lot of stuff and plants are among those things. Well, whatever the case, I like photographing flowers. This photo was taken with my decaying and dying iPhone this morning. I like the almost neon quality towards the center of the flower. Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and impressions are important to me. Please take a moment to tell me what you think!