Design #180

| |
Finally the design for June 30th! Now I only need to catch up with July's! Today's design is for the letter K. Letter J is being used for the Friday wallpaper available here. But let me say that it is very hard to design with the letter k and not evoke the dreaded 3 letter association! Anything I did, I had to think in terms of 2's or 4's to avoid the implication. I am not sure if have been successful but at least is not 3. Please keep in mind that these daily designs based on letter forms are more an exploration of form and counter form, thus I will use repetition and others to create a composition. So I kept thinking should I avoid this letter all together? Can we look at a grouping of this letter as form? Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and impressions are important to me. Please take a moment to tell me what you think!