Design #154

| |
Today's design is for June 3rd. We went to swimming classes yesterday. And as they kids are walking to the area of the pool where they will have their classes, my daughter says about her teacher “that is the tallest guy in the whole world!” He looked back to see who said it before I could say anything to her, but when I saw he did not seem to realize who said it, I did not say anything to her right then. I waited until we got home to explain to her how she could have hurt his feelings. But the outburst of a little girl making an obvious observation and saying what we all think and will not say was too good to not do a daily sketch for it. This what I pictured she was thinking. Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and impressions are important to me. Please take a moment to tell me what you think!