Design #179

| |
Today's design is for June 29th. I am finally catching up to July! Today's design is based on the letter i in Bellevue font which is a script font. Those of you who know me, know I rarely use script fonts. However, this font's i is actually very elegant, has beautiful curves, and its dot is actually a line which I thought was interesting as opposed to a dot. I am reminded of one of my students who this week said that she has learned to stop saying that she will not do use this font or the other. I kept thinking about that during the week and realized that she was right. There are instances where one breaks self imposed rules in order to achieve a greater goal. Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and impressions are important to me. Please take a moment to tell me what you think!