Design #181

| |
Today's design is for July 1st. My son loves dinosaurs. He reads about them and loves to go to the museum to see them. Today we watched an animated Godzilla movie and he was fascinated. So, I said “why don't you write a story about Godzilla and I'll help you illustrate it?” He jumped on it. He is thinking about what the story needs to say but he was very clear directing me artistically. He knew exactly how he wanted Godzilla to look like and the 4 headed monster in the back cover. He was indeed very happy about being labeled author and art director. He was even happier when I wrote the copyright tag and put his name with mine. That's my boy! Enjoy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and impressions are important to me. Please take a moment to tell me what you think!