Design #309

| |
Hi all!
My daily design today is about Black Friday. You can also download the wallpaper here. The day we go out and forget our thankfulness and spend it all. The day of endless crowds. The day we are completely manipulated by the market and buy things supposedly marked down without considering that if they are marked down so low is because the cost of them is probably even less. I am no saint. I like a sale much like the next person. But I refuse to shop on Black Friday. I refuse the insane crowds and I refuse to stand in lines when I can be sleeping in. Anyhow, here is my visual of what a Black Friday looks like to me in a store. And of course, enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and impressions are important to me. Please take a moment to tell me what you think!