Design #84

| |
Today's famous woman is Estee Lauder. We all know her for her cosmetics and perfumes. I am a loyal fan of her perfumes, Spellbound being my most favorite. My mother got me Youth Dew when I was a teenager and since then I have been a loyal customer of her perfumes. So much so, that my son is named after one her male perfumes. Her story is fascinating. The more I learn about these women, the more I realize how much time I waste. The poster is intentionally done in soft colors because of what it says, the dreaming and thinking about something and breaking out of that to make it happen. I wanted to express that though she was feminine, she was determined and nothing took away her elegance and being feminine. Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and impressions are important to me. Please take a moment to tell me what you think!